E6 CONNECT FOR FSX 2020
********I understand that an FSX 2018/2020 license is required to run E6 with my GC launch monitor and already own an FSX 2018/2020 license.********
E6 CONNECT IS HERE.
Stunning graphics, a library of world-renown courses, and a growing network of engaged golf enthusiasts - the E6 Connect integration for our FSX 2020 software users takes your simulation experience to a whole new level.
Note: A valid FSX 2018/2020 software license is required to run E6 Connect with a GC launch monitor.
MORE THAN A GAME.
E6 Connect has been delivered with additional web features that greatly enhance the player experience. Now, users can track every shot taken while playing under their profile, transforming how instructors can use E6. Users can sort shot history by date, round, or club and track every shot taken inside the software.
- Flexible gameplay settings: Mulligans, gimmies, 18 pin positions per green, terrain penalty, wind, elevation, stimp rating
- 27 golf courses: Including Aviara, Pinehurst No. 8, Pelican Hill, and more
- Connectivity: Player profiles, peer-to-peer* & multiplayer play, online events*, online stat tracking
- Visual assists: Pin & ball indicators, terrain grid, putting line, ball size, shot tracers
- Camera options: Classic, trail, snap to ball, ball, stationary camera
- Multiple tee boxes
- Minigames: Blackout, Darts, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive
- ...and MORE: 7 time of day settings, Bryan Bros Skill Shot Challenge Course, iOS compatible
*Additional subscription purchase required
Already have E6 and want to integrate with your GC launch monitor and FSX Live account? Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for info on how to get connected!
Note: E6 Connect digital delivery may take up to 24 hours.